Sunday, February 13, 2011

Depressing Week

I have no idea why I am quite depressed this week... perhaps M is coming soon
Sometimes, I will think of being a vampire also quite good ( at least they wont feel pain *no matter in what way ). I know pain will make someone grow up, but I am still under the pain soooo.......
My feb, march and april are stressing months.
Test 1, Mid term, assignmentsssss, presentationsss, driving test, final exam, enrolment day. I will be bold and get over it.
I am also getting over someone, hope we dun have the feelings towards each other again, as we are still young and will go diff parts of the world respectively, which is 9235 miles apart.
For college life, perhaps it is starting now.. so it is kinda challenging~~ hmmmmm, i will get over it. I believe that I will LOVE it soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment