Sunday, February 20, 2011

Farewell DEAR JASON

After form 5, everyone is separated into different corners of the world
Last time farewell beng to spore
Now farewell jason to miri
Hmmmmmmm.....
And I feel so sorry that he purposely set the date on sun becoz of me
THANKS jason
:D

I was so shock when I know there is only few people come and farewell him

it's okay, we still enjoy the karaoke session

HAHA, can u see the lyrics LOL

that's funny XD

JAson and I

Honesty speaking about him,

Although we are in the same skul for 5 years, but I knew him since last year ONLY~~ Before I know him, I thought he is a really quiet, shy, nerdy boy. So, when I was in the same class with him, I was totally shock!!! HE talked a lot~~ with his bro, chun xian LOL. Slowly, I find out how funny is him and so on. The simple things he does or words he days can really make you laugh for the whole day. THE joke that still stuck in my mind is the " 蛇骨茶 & ways to get rid of snake phobia" haha. XD And, his maths is really good ! *thumbs up

Anyway, I wish I can go sarawak this year. Dun worry Jason, I will come and visit you soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment