Wednesday, August 4, 2010

STRESSED!!!!!

Hm ,do u noe how stress i am now? the trial is enough to kill me..
then mum keeps nagging about some simple n silly things which i almost cant stand for. Study a lot without interact much with friends makes me feel lonely. Wishing some expected ppl to come and talk to me but failed. I really feel like crying. It is too enough for me. Do you noe how much i need ppl support..it's a lottttt. The only thing i can do is train up my EQ, trying to ask myself to be bold and strong. But i noe, it only works for temporary, I will faint when trail is finished.
How come my life has become like this? This life aint belongs to me. I am not me anymore. I am a girl who lost in the middle of ocean. And, my smile doesnt mean happy all the time. My tears will out anytime without realising. TEARS ARE OUT NOWWW...

No comments:

Post a Comment