It has been 3 months I din go back GB. Thus, joanne and I plan to do something for GB and we decided to make something for refreshment. Early morning, we are like two aunties went to supermarket to buy the fruits, hotdogs and nuggets. Then we rush back to cook n cook n cook *limited time left When I am in church, I am happy that those cadets and juniors still remember my name, my nickname and hug me ♥ In GB, I can really feel everyone is young (in heart) wow~~~ SO, I must go back asap to keep myself young =) Drill, haha.. I still noe le.. not bad =p Refreshment, Officer lydia and YL chelsea were fighting to death for A LONGAN xp *this is GB.. funny one.. I LOVE IT . Samuel almost forget what is my name... T.T so sad... but nvm, I din meet him for a long time ad, I still miss him. Back to the place that I had been for 4 1/2 yrs, NICE ♥ GB is the place which full of LOVE, CARE and most important is FUUUUNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment