Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Say Grace

Honesty, I am really stress these few days and I still have 7 days more to suffer esp the subjects like Bio, Phy and Sj. They do kill me. Besides that, there is something which distracts me too but I will cope with it. At here, I just want to say thank you LORD, thanks for answering my prayer and show me the way. Thanks for sending some people to guide me, accompany me and give me their hands when I am in the middle of ocean. Even though I am depressed, but I will still lead my life happily with the blessing of God. As for now, I will only concentrate on my trials and neglect other things.FYI, my trial papers is super hard and we gotta have a trial again which is the government paper but we call it "pre-SPM". Anyway, leave it as I just wanna say thanks to God. Somehow, I feel I am lucky to join GB and know more about God. There is a song comes across my mind now which is "God Will Make A Way"
lyrics :

God will make a way. Where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see. He will make a way for me. He will be my guide. Hold me closely to His side. With love and strength. For each new day. He will make a way. He will make a way


No comments:

Post a Comment