Why every time must make me lost only make me feel I like someone?
Why can't I have the feel towards him when Im with him...
It happens twice now...
I'm confused....
one i not sure about his feeling towards me,
another one im sure bout his feeling towards me.....
Why do i have this feelings towards u guys?
Why cant the feeling be a normal frenz feel?
Why we need to escape?
Why do I need to escape from?
Why do I afraid of?
Why I not dare to face the truth?
Why should I care bout love now?
Why I cant do whatever I have promise to myself?
Why should I suffer like this now?
Why should I cry when Im blogging now?
Why will my tears come out now?
Why do I miss you?
Why do I need to pretend as nothing?
Why I feel Im lost again?
Why I lost my courage?
Tell me why, is so hard to forget,
dun remind me, not over it,
tell me why, i cant to seem face the truth...
and i really dunno wat to do..
i just to little too not over you....
No comments:
Post a Comment