I miss...my childhood..
This is my cousin sis which look alike me when i was small...
But of coz i look cuter and prettier...
lol....XD
Long time din see her ad...
Miss her sooo much...
And love her too... =)

I miss.....my long hair....
See...my hair was so long...
But i still wanna enjoy my short hair now...
Maybe after some while only let it grow back la..
=)
These a those primary frenz that i still contact much now...
This pic was taken on my b'day..
The black shirt, wear spec girl has the same b'day with me...
We celebrate it together... ^^
*happy happy *
I miss....the time i went genting...
Play Flying coaster...
It's so fun.like superman flying in the air...lol... XD
And one thing....
IT IS NOT SCARY AT ALL...
Just the seat very busuk only.. xp
I miss....Rangers camp...The four wheel drives... Make my bud so pain... ouch~
wake up at 2am for night walk....
just like "dream walking"...
And swim in the 16 degree celcius water fall...
The legs cant reach at ground at all...
scare =s
OMG~ this is SUPER nice man...
Nice view up there...
than suddenly fall...
thats so cool~~~~
I wish i could bring camera up there to take the nice view photo...
But scare the camera will fly away...
lol..xp
It means a lot and teaches me lots things...
The sweet moment we been together..
Now, it will just be a nice memory.. =)
I love this present a lot..
Maybe is coz of DIY...
<33
I miss....4Mers...
They are so funny and crazy...
They will make stupid jokes on a simple thing...
And make the whole class laugh...
So, our class always full of laughters.. *lol..*
When we sad, the whole class will emo together...
Thats so cute right.. XOXO
They are so funny and crazy...
They will make stupid jokes on a simple thing...
And make the whole class laugh...
So, our class always full of laughters.. *lol..*
When we sad, the whole class will emo together...
Thats so cute right.. XOXO
I miss... K gang....We all are so happy together...
Play till mad together....
Especially when sing k...
OMG~.. we can make the room shake n stuff...
U guys are so funny... ^^
Love u guys a lot... <33
Dunno since when we have an animal nickname each..
then we always fight with K crew...
But fight in a funny n stupid way... XD
Everyone has her identity and colour...
As shown in the pic...
U guys really bring lots happiness to me...
I LOVE AK SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!~~~
*muackzz*
I miss...SAT frenz...U guys are so nice... ^^
We all learn and have lots fun in SAT...
The facilitators are SUPER nice...
Although i din meet u guys for few months..
but i still miss u all...
And we are still KEEP IN TOUCH... ^^v
We used to be very good frenz..
But coz of some reason, we have cold war,Din talk for 2 months..
Somehow, this also lead to another prob..
For me is neutral...But him i dunno and not sure bout it...
Just hope we still can be as good as last time..
Have fun together.. =)
But coz of some reason, we have cold war,Din talk for 2 months..
Somehow, this also lead to another prob..
For me is neutral...But him i dunno and not sure bout it...
Just hope we still can be as good as last time..
Have fun together.. =)
Last but not least..
I miss GB a lot...
But i dun hv a pic that everyone including cadets..
GB really teaches me lots things..
Im always happy when im there...
Learn things n hv fun together..
Make my life so COLOURFUL..!!
=D
I miss GB a lot...
But i dun hv a pic that everyone including cadets..
GB really teaches me lots things..
Im always happy when im there...
Learn things n hv fun together..
Make my life so COLOURFUL..!!
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment