Sunday, April 14, 2013

His Plan

God is really amazing. He not only shows me His presence, but also shows me how He answers one's prayer and how He makes things work. I thought I will never meet a guy who understand me as much as my ex did. In fact, I found a real man who not only understands me so deeply, loves me as who I am, waits me until I get ready, grows me to become a better person, pampers me more than my dad does, and honors me as female (despite spiritual or physical). I am soooooo lucky and blessed. REALLY! People always think that we are couple, but we are not (yet) as I am not ready for a relationship. So now, he is currently my best friend or slightly more than best friend?? Haha. I thank God for showing His love to us and wanting the best in us- to have a good start and end it well. Through him, I understand Him more and better. Well, it takes time but I am glad that I meet a man who is willing to wait for me to get ready before I give any promises. May God continue be our guide in this relationship and pray that it goes well no matter how hard the situation is. Amen.

On the other hand, I always pray for my little friend who is seeking for her love but she has been hurt quite some times and now she becomes slight flirty than she used to be last time. To me, I really wish her to realise that that's not the way to get into a relationship. Even though you flirt with the man, there is high chance that the man is not a good/ real man because good real man does not like flirty woman neither. In another words, there is a high chance that the man you attract is a jerk which may lead you to the bad cycle again (cheat on you, break your heart, and break up with you). I REALLY DO NOT WISH THAT HAPPEN ON YOU ANYMORE. I am praying each day that you will find a man who understand your pain and hurt behinds your flirting action, help to heal your wound, and love you as much as he could. I really pray for that, I cannot bear seeing you hurting anymore and stuck in the same cycle again; I pray to BREAK the bad cycle happening on you. But before that, you should change yourself to notice that you are a worthy girl :) Don't devalue yourself just because you think that there is no guy out there reaching for you. Remember, good things (man) worth waiting. God has the best plan for you, and all you need to do is to put your FULL trust on Him. I say this because I experience it. God loves me and God loves you as well. :)

Again, I shall say, good things (man/woman) are worth waiting for.

2 comments:

  1. congratz my friend, bless you both to have a good relationship in the future till I become ur bridesmaid ;) I've smell something fishy since then! muahahaha looking forward to ur newest update :3 kekeke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the blessing <3 Haiyooo...we're just best friends. That's still loooooong way to go. Trust me, you will get married before me :) HAHA

      Delete