God has a plan for everyone, for real. Before He gives you the best, He will put you in situation where you might need to go through pains and suffers so that you will truly appreciate your greatest gift from Him. Last year, God allowed me to meet a man, Victor and He put us into lots challenges before we coupled as He wanted us to truly know what we want and what is love. Because of all these ups and downs, it brought us together and he showed me what LOVE is. Even though I had been in relationship before, my understanding towards love wasn't enough. Victor really set me the example and standard of what it means by love because God loves him. I gotta thank God for answering my prayer. He not only answered my prayer, but also gave me more and better that what I prayed for.
My prayer was:
1. Lord, I want to be close to you but I don't know how. Please guide me.
1. Lord, I want to be close to you but I don't know how. Please guide me.
2. Lord, I pray to get a man who truly loves me and will not abandon me no matter what.
3. Lord, I pray that my future man's first kiss is still with him. (because I find it very disgusting if he kisses someone else before, and I still have my first kiss)
God not only gave me what I prayed for, He combined all my prayer in one. He also gave me more- I am Victor's first girlfriend. Of course, we are praying we are each other's last partner and we will work towards it. His family is a very fun family and all of them welcome me a lot. Even we just coupled half a year now, they already treat me like their family member (daughter-in-law). His grandmas will complaint about each other in front of me, where I need to be the middle person. His mom will scold him through me and a lot of things. His dad knows I love to run and he bought me a pair of Adidas running shoes. God is really good to me. Really good!
Stepping into relationship is always a serious matter for me, especially at this age. I want to seek for a life partner rather than a partner so. People say relationship is not a matter between two people but two families. I thank God for this family and I also try to be close with them as well. At the same time, he also put effort in getting closer to my family. As this is new to us, we are facing the problem of time where we need to split the time among my family, his family, us, studies/work, and personal time. We had bit hard time fixing about this because he is the only son and I am the only daughter. Although it is slightly hard, it is getting better in this semester just the fact that he is working time so we need to reschedule everything. We pray for God for His guidance in guiding us into solving this problem.
A lot of people might think that why do you guys need to do so much? just couple only what, why need to go each other house every week as if you guys are married? Well, we realised that problems that we met before and now, are problems that lots couples are facing when they are in their third year or more. Whereas this issue of time managing between families is usually problem that couples face after they get married. Hence, we take this as a training before we step into a different stage of life. Thank God for bringing Victor Goh into my life, may You always be our guide throughout our relationship.
Hereby, I attach the song "Marriage Prayer". This song really touches my heart, tears drop every time I hear it.
No comments:
Post a Comment