I am having a war for 1 month ++1st week : moral assignment (done)
2nd week: statistics assignment, report and slides (done)
3rd week : law research paper (done)
4th week : economic research, report, and slides, presentation (done)
5th week : FINALS *haven study yet at all (done)
6th week : Fly to KK, then go fonomarae
6th week is still okay compare to previous one, but still gotta prepare all the stuffssssssssss
I cant imagine my luggage for KK lol :p but Im sure i'll enjoy it a lot
I cant imagine my luggage for KK lol :p but Im sure i'll enjoy it a lot
Fonomarae ah, aiya, haven find a way to get the lawyer costume, how leh???
I wanna relax bit leh, but i feel it wastes time; sei lo~~~ got psychology prob jor!!!
oh crap, I hvn apply for scholarship and degree stuff :x
Pray pray pray~~~~
oh crap, I hvn apply for scholarship and degree stuff :x
Pray pray pray~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment