
this is not Thailand, it is HELP university parking lots~ scary right! :x luckily i din drive to college; i wonder how the students got their car and back yesterday.
Oh, speaking about my november; I may online less because I have 4 assignments and 3 presentations which are all due in one month. I gotta split myself into 4 parts! Then still got off sessions stuffs to settle down; last 2 PVP reports to rush as awards day is just 2 weeks later. I will need to prepare for the environmental week and also Pioneer Council Meeting (yeah~ I'm not going to chair anymore! :D ). Finals is coming soon also, early of dec :x " I'll turn crazy soon"
I may also online more cause I need internet for my research paper; I hope I can discipline myself for dun stalk ppl so much XP and spend more time on studies; seriously I dun hv enough time. T.T Praying to the God~
No comments:
Post a Comment