Outing for assignment with my college buddies ♥ we have an awesome driver :D the details will post in some post soon :) *gosh~ I so busy :x

Driving test today
I thought it was okay and the uncle has confident with me also coz I did quite well all the time. BUT I WAS SUPER PANIC when I was on the hill.. I just simply press everything and try to get over but.......... I FAIL!!!!!! I was half crying that time~
but luckily I passed my on the road even I did illegal stuff ( din stop in front of the line, over the speed limit, u-turn simply on the road, press the acceleration when it's yellow light, etc.... ) *ps : the officer asked me to do so~~

and o~~ this is the second time my heart pumps so fast in front of "a" someone :p ermmmm, i think i shouldnt share it here XP wanna noe, ask me ~~~~ hehe XD
No comments:
Post a Comment