when I go to college, I feel that my friends are not there (I mean those really close)
I meet new friends there but most of them are like hi-bye friends.
except few~~
okay, I know people will think "hey, you just started your college for 2 weeks and u expect to get a close and good friend?"
I know~ but this is what feel now~ bare with me pls~
Regarding the studies
computing principles~ I can understand the theory but when answering those essay question, i am like WHAT???? @.@ kill me pls~
Having scholarships is good as it saves your money but
stress are doubled you know because once you fail, you have to repay everything~
somehow, english have to be really good
as you need to do assignments a lot~
eg, there is one part called paraphasing...
they only allow you to paraphase, change the sentence structures, exchange the sentences..
all these are similar to summary BUT THEY DUN WAN SUMMARY~!!!
sooooo...
kay~ work hard gie :)
GB n PVP is another matter.
I am aiming pioneer pin this year, I really wish to get it this year~
seems I need to go through many obstacles
gambateh !!!!
anyway, I am glad that I hv good pioneers who helped me a lot~
they are good leaders :)
so I can concentrate more on my college and other stuff
without them, I dunno how what will happen to me :x
Driving test next tue~~
yet I dunno parking yet!!! how???
Part of my mind is set I will fail it~ and I feel like I am ready to fail it
okay, dun be pessimistic!!!
you have intensive driving lessons this week... practise more and try your best in the test okay :)
YES , I DO!!!
Lord, bless me too. AMEN

No comments:
Post a Comment