I'm waiting for the mid year exam to end..
it tortures me one week ad.. ish, still got one week more.. Gambateh!!
I'm waiting for the coming of june holiday
i have lots planning in june holiday o.. relax after exam.. =p
I'm waiting for rangers camp
ho, SUFES again.. but nvm.. rangers ROCKS n the ajk are AWESOME!!
I'm waiting for the college campus..
gotta see how's college life.. super excited
I'm waiting for SAT's outing..
let it be our gathering.. i miss u guys
I'm waiting for my hair to grow
hair, pls grow fast fast okay..
I'm waiting someone to accompany me go jogging
jog alone is dangerous n lonely =(
I'm waiting for VI IU day
i believe it will be super nice
I'm waiting for SAB IU day also
go SABians, go annabelle.. =D
I'm waiting for SPM to finish..
that will be the BEST thing for all the form 5
I'm waiting for the prom
can dance dance.. hehe... =p
I'm waiting for the SAT camp in
camp in petrosains with the juniors
I'm waiting for our' GANG TRIP'
go where ah?? penang or spore? but definitely NOT cameron!! xp
I'm waiting for getting new boyfren..
LOL.. im crapping.. who wants to vounteer.. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment