Friday, May 28, 2010

Everything

After gone through everything, i watch the lifehouse everything video again
The feeling that i am having now is different from last time
Last time, this video gave me the feeling of.. Jesus is great n He saves us from all the temptation
But now, this feeling is getting lesser..
But the touch feeling is getting more
u know why?
Because, this video reminds me of all our hardwork..
Practise, preparation, fun n sorrow
Esp when janice blocks the u guys that part and the climax part..
We got cheer from people and even thumbs up =D
*somehow, i feel that our acting is better than the one in video
xoxo

Thx GB,
I really grow a lot after joining GB
physical.. become more active and hyper.. hehe
educational.. become a higher EQ person, learn from the mistake
social.. meet more new frenz who are really good =) *although got misund b4
spiritual.. I know more about jesus and I trust Him
To all GB girls and officers,
I wanna say, i get back the feeling last time
GB means a lot for me in my life
I will back for some time.. =)
THANKS GIRLS' BRIGADE
i love you

2 comments:

  1. I still remember the touching in my heart until today, the oli thing i will said is-- your done a great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx captain =)
    but i want to ask you something.. when i back =)
    lets chit chat.. girl's favourite.. ♥ hoho =p

    ReplyDelete