Friday, March 19, 2010

I am lucky =)

hm.. i chatted with my friends today
I found tat i am really lucky


I am lucky to have good parents
who give me lots freedom and teach me to do right things

besides, they also understand me very well..

they allow me to do whatever I wish to do

as long as it's a right thing

thanks dad, thanks mum


Besides, I am lucky to have lots of good friends
who accompany me no matter i am happy or dull
who share my happiness and sadness

who always make tons of jokes to make me laugh

who lend me shoulder when i need to cry

Thanks a lot, my friends
♥ ♥

Furthermore, I am lucky to have good ex-es too
who let me know what is love
who let me have a chance to be little girl under you protection
your arm and shoulder is the best place for me to lie on
your concern makes me feel i am really lucky
the best is you understand me a lot
Thanks a lot, my ex-es ♥ ♥

Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment