Everyone is suffer about love now...
Me?? I dunno wat am i thinking of?
I dun hv any crush...
I dun hv any crush...
I keep helping frenz to solve their prob...
Hm....coz they think i experienced b4...
Being a good observer is a good a thing... =)
But when observe about ppl's bad thing...
Being a good observer is a good a thing... =)
But when observe about ppl's bad thing...
Then we should tell them of wat they did wrongly..
So they hv a chance to edit it...
Hm..im just being who i am...
This is real, this is me..
Im exactly where i am suppose to be now..
Now i found, who i am..
There is a no way who i want to be..
So they hv a chance to edit it...
Hm..im just being who i am...
This is real, this is me..
Im exactly where i am suppose to be now..
Now i found, who i am..
There is a no way who i want to be..
No more hiding who i wanna be...
This is me...~
This is me...~
No comments:
Post a Comment