Hm...hope my loving feel towards anyone wont back again...
My love feeling means those kind of love...
Not love as fren...
It reminds me a lot of the past when i found n met something today...
I just hope to concentrate on my studies and exam now...
And totally forget about you...
Just get you as my best fren...
Somehow, I also realise I'm trying to avoid you when I meet you or text you...
This feeling is never exist last time...
Hm...maybe is I dun wish to fall for anyone now...
So I rather do this to get over.... -maybe-
Just wish I wont have chemical reaction towards anyone
n fall for him these two yrs...
I dun wan my future being destroyed on the love now..
Which mostly is puppy love...
As i also can see...
Most of my frenz suffered a lot coz of this love stuff...
Wish myself wont get involved in it at this age..
As is not the right time also...
I think after f5 will be just nice... =)
<33
May God bless me...
-Amen-
No comments:
Post a Comment