Sunday, November 15, 2015

What is Love?

What is love?

I do not know what is love anymore since the day I am back  to Malaysia. It has been a tough 2 weeks. Is that what a man will do/ worry about when he truly loves someone? Everything has changed. Hard times! very hard time! I always questioned myself if he still loves me like he did? I can't answer. I feel like I am no longer his girlfriend/ his lover, but his best friend/ supporter. It feels like I can only always stay by his side to support him in what he loves but he doesn't love me as girlfriend (though he says he does). The way he loves is different, and I am not sure is this the kind of love that I want and able to accept. I don't know what else can I do besides praying and asking God to show me the way and/or give me the strength to love Him so that I can love him more.

I am tired. Really tired! There are things that really challenges my limit. What if he doesn't change it? Does it mean that we need to call it off? The current situation makes me truly understand the phrase "A happy relationship happens when both parties do not let go of each other and try their best to work things out." I am not sure if I am doing this alone or I am giving more. I am really tired. The only thing that I can do is to surrender this relationship to God.

God, I surrender our relationship to You. Whether Your plan is to bring us together or allow us to learn some lessons from one another? Only You know the answer and Only You can show us the answer :) thank you in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment