Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Perhentian Trip

This is the first time I've been to Pulau Perhentian. GOSH!! It takes 9 hours bus just to get to T'ganu and almost 1 hours of boat to the island. But everything is worth when you sea the beautiful sun, sea and sky!! It looks so much like those pictures that I googled in internet before LOL. *cant believe my eyes at all! 
 Of course we have ice breaking games BUT  it is 12pm @@ The sun is so much burning hot. A lot of us got sunburn even though we put on sunblock!! Imagine, it is 10x worse than the kawad moment. Even the sand itself is like an oven!!!! 
 This couple is so sweet :) <3
 Me, who have no partner, just play with the camera LOOOL.
Can you see the crystal clear sea waterrrrrrr *awwwwwww with the BLUE sky at the back! YESH they are all bluessss
 Canoe time :) 
 The next day, snorkeling!!!! HAHA I try to snorkel without a life jacket, it is so much tiring because you need to keep kicking the water keep your head above the water. The sea water is sooooooooooooo much salty. Ewwww!!! And it is so hard to dive into the water because of the water's density and pressure; so much strong and hard to overcome. I wonder how can ppl swim for marathon on the sea @@
First time being buried under the sand LOL. It was so hard to breatheeeeee but nice to sleep thou HAHA
And that was the first time I wore bikini in my life time. Yeah, achieve something new during my last year of being a teen. But still there are lots fats @@ Need to work out more to get FITTER!! 
i got bullied by them but I enjoyed it. They swung that float up and down, left and right; that's why my legs were in that position XD and can see two colours on my tights. 

 Sunrise at perhentian :)
We din sleep at the last night. We played mafia and truth or dare for the whole night. Oh ya, the stars at night is so pretty, they are huge and shine on us. How I wish I can just sleep beside the beach at night watching the stars.
 Time to back and group photo :)
 I am lazy to describe every single thing I did and experienced in Perhentian like what I did last time. But overall it is an AWESOME trip. I am looking forward to go Tioman or Redang next time. I also wish that I have a chance to go all these islands with my future partner :) 


THIS TRIP
oh ya, I saw many fit and sexy males and females there LOL. I like dark-skin guys because they just look sporty. The foreigners are really open-minded, they just kiss in front of people like no one else is there. Before I come to Perhentian, I have thought of having my future wedding by the beach; after this trip I cross this idea out from my mind. The beach is so much hot and we need to apply lots sunblock, which means I gotta look so ugly in the wedding ceremony NOWAY lol. Perhaps I will take some wedding photos by the beach. :) Haha, I don't even have a boyfriend now yet already thinking of wedding ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment