Sunday, February 12, 2012

Part of life

It seems like someone's thing has became part of my life. Whenever comes to that day or close to that day, my mind will auto remind me I have to do something. But then what so special on that day? It was aint is. I still remembered once I was real busy with my stuff, when I looked at that date, I remembered something happening on that day, and I needed to do something. What was that? I kept wondering... Then only I realised it was.... SO

What if things have became part of your life without realizing, will you deny it?
If yes, what if it is still there and perhaps fated to be yours, will you still deny it?
If no, how are you going to face it or are you going to escape?

The feeling is just like it accompanies you regardless how long journey you have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment