Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Self Changed~

I just feel there is some changes in me. Currently I think I am not so friendly to people, I hardly take the step to know others; instead, I wait for others to come and know me. (Especially in KK trip) Perhaps there are 26 males and only 4 females. In that trip, I am like unfriendly and cool girl, din approach guys and talked to me; Just waited them to talk to me.

Then in fonomarae, I feel myself so old. T.T I only talk to officers and some Young Leaders in the camp. I do not like people who act close to me. Just weird~~ i wasnt like that last time.

Mun hoe says perhaps i wanna act cool so I have more "nu ren wei" = lady like to attract people. LOL, im just 18 la, what lady like la~~ only sho po look la :p

No comments:

Post a Comment