Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Some Updates


Currently, I am working hard on PVP.
I wish to get pioneer pin before next year enrolment day. It is hard to balance between studies and PVP, but I try (;



Fyi, I am taking law, econs, and other 2 subjects this sem. Other subjects are pretty okay for me, but as for econs :x Somehow I feel like quit it, I cant understand what is that; the lecture skip from one doc to another; the class is boring. I am thinking change it to accounts, should I? Some people say accounts will be hard later on, gerrrrrr.... I am in the middle of ocean again!!!! HOWWWWWWWW???? Econs is so not my cup of tea, although I feel like learning new stuff; darling gave me supports saying that I can do it well (; I pray~

Ok, HELP Uni is organizing a mount KK climb event. Climbing mount KK is one of my dreamsss this year, if I am lucky to be the chosen one, I can go KK 4 days 3 nights for freeeeeee ^^
So now, I not only need to study hard, I need to train hard also *even thou I dunno if im chosen, but it is also a way to keep fit right (; KK, I wish I can see you before 2012 comes. I pray~


After asking permission to go for KK event, I realise how brutal I am. The story was:-
I decided to go even though none of my friends are going, as it is my dream, something that I have logged for a long time. Then I asked permission from my dad; he said "You're under scholarship now, you better spend most of your time study." In another words means cant go KK. T.T I got super duper hyper extreme angry of him; I didnt talk to him for one night.
The next morning, my mum talked to him; he agreed. I was still very upset coz i felt that he cut off my dream. For the whole day, he was finding way to "tam" me. *in some way, I felt really bad :(


Hm, I know it is not the time for me to feel vexed for relationship problem. Before this I thought I do not know how to make choice/ decision; when Noah asked me who did I choose, I realized actually I do not want to make any decision. It may be a form of escape, but I really do not have time for it too.
Since my parents allow me to go KK, I promise myself to score well in my exam, and this is my last sem in foundation. Relationship ah, it comes naturally; I know He is planning something for me (;

No comments:

Post a Comment