Sunday, July 17, 2011

Study Trip to IPOH

Finally I've done one thing [the study trip]

Firstly, we go GUA TEMPURUNG. This is the first time i come here. I am kinda proud because I am the only one whose just wet till knee length :p
My lecturer ter-knock his head to the lime stone , BLEED :x and i wonder why he still carry his phone to the cave when the instruction is repeated over and over again "bring nothing with you besides torchlight"
then we have our lunch at 3pm LOL XDDD
and some shopping there

come to Ipoh Railway station;
gosh~~ this is really the climax of the trip. My lecturer stands in the middle of the road to block all the cars for 10 minutes; the roads are all JAM man!!!!

Thank you everyone <3
especially, wai yee, sammi, thomas, harun, alvin, jason, taltal and gillam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment