I thought it will be better if I finish my mid term, but in fact, this starts the nightmare. Psychology test is already enough to stress me out and pull me down. Ya, it should be the time of relaxing and relieving. BUT, deadline for research paper is just at the corner, which means that I have NO TIME TO REST and continue to strike to finish my advance english, critical thinking, and psychology research papersssssss and each has the presentation also. Besides that, the tourism trip freaks me out TOO. With the fiesta also :x all the proposals, calls, prices and etc etc.
WHAT THE CRAP man, my whole july will be stress of these stuff. Although I am strong but these are too over. I need some time to breathe, but time does not allow. What can I do now????
-praying to God for wisdom, good time management, and stress management-
No comments:
Post a Comment