Saturday, September 18, 2010

Randomieeee & aint emo

Im quite satisfy with my 2nd week of holiday [will be update when i got those pics] =)

Last time, I thought blog should be a nice place to voice out my tension and feeling. But sooner or later, I feel not. Everyone will have emo time right and will angry with someone too, agree? but what happens when you post that in blog and what if the person see it? *like my blog is not secreted People will say, just secret ur blog and only allow certain ppl view. Hm.. what I like is sharing my life with others~ Got it? If you dun like my blog or post, just leave okay.. sry to make you sad or wat but at the same time pls respect the owner of this blog, THANKS

Sometimes I will think "will the F word make someone looks cooler?" For me, It is definitely a NONO. Among so many words to scold people, why should one choose that word? easier to pronounce? In dictionary, it means to have sexual intercourse with @ to treat unfairly or harshly. It is kinda weird to scold people with this word with this meaning. In my opinion, guys look seriously ewww when they say it,it doesnt make them cooler AT ALL. I bet girls will prefer a gentleman which do gentleman act like open door for girls, etc than a man which hang F word at his mouth. Do you agree?

Cant deny im a girl who Love to think a lot. Ya,sometimes I do over care about some silly things and do not care about some important things. Just wonder thinking a lot is good or bad? Good as in I can understand more, the bad is it will make me more emo? Everything has its pros and cons right =) Moderate and balanced will benefits all. LOL, this is me.. Think a lot, lost my away, think again and here i am back :p *do need some guidance too ya~

Cant explain why facebook is getting boring and boring. But it is good also coz I can on my textbook or reference book more than the facebook..hehe..

Did a quiz in facebook- You are advised not to believe too much of people's sweet and honeyed words and phrases. It is suggested that you show more of your talents and intelligence, so that people will have a good impression of you not only because of your outward appearance but because you have a good character. kinda agree =)

Girls look ugliest when we are at home, dun care bout dressing and hairstyle ... xs *this is a truth and is always true

No comments:

Post a Comment