I am emo now... (haha can't stop laughing! =p)
Coz my mun dun allow me to hv bday party..
She said " I dun hv time la, hv to clean la, hv no $$$ la, hv to work la...."
(like mum like daughter, crap a lot ! )
I dun hv bday party for FIVE yrs ad!!!!
So cham leh~~~ (Aiyo, how old are you?)
This yr the timing is so good,
can hv my party right after April test,
BUT mama says NO!!!!!
I wan to hv a party b4 high school ends,
BUT mama says NO!!!!!!!
(lol, can waste ur ink while writing this)
Bei bei says wanna volunteer to cook for my bday party,
but I rejected coz scared scared
I will waste my money and her food
*coz I dunno wheter she can cook properly a not*
(I wont dare to eat also lo.... XD )
span>
Coz my mun dun allow me to hv bday party..
She said " I dun hv time la, hv to clean la, hv no $$$ la, hv to work la...."
(like mum like daughter, crap a lot ! )
I dun hv bday party for FIVE yrs ad!!!!
So cham leh~~~ (Aiyo, how old are you?)
This yr the timing is so good,
can hv my party right after April test,
BUT mama says NO!!!!!
I wan to hv a party b4 high school ends,
BUT mama says NO!!!!!!!
(lol, can waste ur ink while writing this)
Bei bei says wanna volunteer to cook for my bday party,
but I rejected coz scared scared
I will waste my money and her food
*coz I dunno wheter she can cook properly a not*
(I wont dare to eat also lo.... XD )
span>
Evidence
Okay, mayb u guys will hv many Qs marks..
Why there hv some brackets stuff?
Ans:
Coz i emo in skul, n suddenly feel wan to write blog,
but there is no laptop nor pc..
so my frenz ask me to write it down in my book
n post in my blog..
*Adlene is my s/u*
Those brackets stuff is
what she feels when she helps me to write this..
Okay, mayb u guys will hv many Qs marks..
Why there hv some brackets stuff?
Ans:
Coz i emo in skul, n suddenly feel wan to write blog,
but there is no laptop nor pc..
so my frenz ask me to write it down in my book
n post in my blog..
*Adlene is my s/u*
Those brackets stuff is
what she feels when she helps me to write this..
No comments:
Post a Comment