Maybe I have learnt to overcome prob more
Be a better person,
cheer always...=)
Give everyone a SMILE no matter how sad I am
I ♥ me....
I ♥ you, all my frenz
Although there are many misund things which make me dull,
but they make me learn something new with FOC
Thx u all.. =)
Give me support, share my sadness n happiness
in every minute and every second..
I ♥ you *always be*
I ♥ God
He answer my prayer n give me lots encourages
Especially when Im at the MOST down period
Nothing I can say beside
Thx n LOVE ♥
THIS IS ME LYRICS:
This is real, This is me
Im exactly where im suppose to be now
Gotta let the light
SHINE ON ME
Now i found, who i am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who i wanna be~
THIS IS ME~~~
=)
This is real, This is me
Im exactly where im suppose to be now
Gotta let the light
SHINE ON ME
Now i found, who i am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who i wanna be~
THIS IS ME~~~
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment